Friday 21 January 2011

Feel Good Friday


Apparently it's Feel Good Friday. So I guess I'll hop on this happy smiley shiney bandwagon, and join my blogging voice to all those others out there in Bloggoland :) The idea is from The Girl Next Door Grows Up you can see all the prompts she suggests there.

I am choosing this prompt from the 5 that are suggested:

Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.

  1. I have knitted and blocked a beautiful shawl in my own handspun yarn, and I love it. So do many others apparently, at least according to the feedback I've had on Ravelry. Happeh dance.
  2. My husband has been very attentive, with lots of lovely hugs and kisses. More happeh dance.
  3. I have lost weight. And a fair bit of it too :) Very happeh dance!
  4. My husband has agreed to take me to WonderWool in April!!! Excited happeh dance!
  5. I downloaded my newest audiobook, The Captive Queen, to which I am spinning some lovely fibre from Sarah Babylonglegs! The happeh dances have now quite worn me out, so I'll sit back and eat my uber-delish Buffalo Dip... nom nom nom....

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post , makes me feel all happy for you too :)
    Oh, and again I must say what a great shawl and blog too ;)
    See you at Wonderwool hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete